The Only Specialist Training Provider in Perth Offering Exclusively Adobe Courses Since 1995 - Money Back Guarantee*
Short Training Course
Adobe Animate CC
(2 Day Course)
Register Now »
A DISCOUNT OF 10% IS APPLIED TO ALL MULTIPLE
BOOKINGS OF SHORT COURSES
Visit the Course Registration Page for further information.
Adobe Animate - the New Flash Professional !!
For nearly two decades, Flash Professional has been the standard for producing rich animations on the web. Because of the emergence of HTML5 and demand for animations that leverage web standards, Adobe have completely rewritten the Flash program to incorporate native HTML5 Canvas and WebGL support. As the premier animation tool for the web for many years, Flash Professional has now been renamed Adobe Animate CC.
Arguably the biggest issue for the previous Flash platform was its reliance on the Flash Player plugin that has not been supported by Apple and mobile devices. Animate CC frees the application from the Flash player by embracing web standards, opening up the whole of the web, including mobile. Adobe Animate CC has now been recognised as an HTML5 ad solution that complies with the latest Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standards and is also widely used in the animation/cartoon industry.
Adobe Animate CC can output animation/interaction projects to virtually any format (including SVG), through its extensible architecture and importantly, Animate will continue to support Flash (SWF) and AIR formats.
Participants in this course will learn skills to build rich content that include images, text, animations, interaction, sound and video.
Customised Training only
The Adobe Animate CC instructor is Keith Bowley who has been delivering Adobe Flash training since 2002 and Adobe Edge training since 2012.
Adobe Animate is a NEW Adobe Application (March 2016).
"Skills development excellent and delivery of course excellent. I liked the course structure with explanation then self-practising. Keith is a good teacher and very patient."
See below Flash training feedback:-
"The step by step instructions were easy to follow, even with limited knowledge of Flash. Very thorough preparation of notes and working files."
"Keith was very informative. He showed a lot of patience when helping me through problems, where other instructors would have become mighty frustrated. Delivery and knowledge was second to none, very impressive".
"Keith, you couldn't have done it better, well presented, just the right amount of content"
Introducing Animate CC
- Introduction to Rich Media
- Understanding Animate documents
- Working with the Animate workspace
- Developing Animate documents
- Understanding the timeline
- Frames, keyframes, property keyframes and blank keyframes
- Creating project versions by resizing the stage and content
- Publishing documents/different formats
Images and Graphic Assets
- Understanding image types - vector and bitmap
- Adding image and graphic assets
- Importing Photoshop and Illustrator images
- Using and understanding layers
- Colouring Animate elements
- Using graphic symbols
- Creating mask effects
- creating 3D objects
- Shape and Object drawing modes
- The Animate drawing tools – the paint brush, shape tools
- Working with object properties
Working with Text
- Working with text assets
- Using static text
- Using Input and Dynamic text
- Adding filter effects to text
- Understanding font issues
- Using Adobe Typekit
- Creating frame by frame animations
- Creating classic tween animations
- Creating motion tween animations
- Using the Motion Editor
- Using Easing
- Controlling the timeline
- Using onion skinning
- Using a motion guide
- Using shape tweening
Interactivity and Coding
- Adding script
- Using Code Snippets
- Creating interactive buttons
- Adding actions to buttons
- Creating navigation systems
- Controlling the timeline playhead
Working with Symbols
- Working with graphic symbols
- Working with movieclip symbols
- Working with button symbols
- Using movieclips to build different states
- Using events to control visual state
Working with Sound and Video
- Working with sound and video overview
- Importing sound files and adding sound to documents
- Video formats
- Working with video
Publishing Animate Projects
- Understanding publishing settings and output formats
- Publishing to HTML5
- Publishing swf files
- What effects document size
- Techniques for optimising Animate documents
On completion of this course participants will be able to create animations, presentations and interactions using Adobe Animate CC. The course is task-based with students learning by doing. Along with covering the basics of Adobe Animate CC, the course focuses on best practices and design, stressing the importance of usability and performance.
Participants will have learned the necessary technical skills and knowledge required to:
Work with the Animate Workspace, Timeline and Panels
Create content and import Graphics
Create Text elements
Use with code to build Interactions and control the composition
Work with Graphic, Movie Clip and Button Symbols
Use Sound and Video in projects
Publish Animate projects
Meet the Trainers
The trainer delivering the Adobe Animate course is Keith Bowley. Keith has been working in the Printing and Graphic Arts industry for over 35 years and has previously trained people in the use of Adobe Flash and Adobe Edge. Keith is a qualified trainer under the National Training System. Keith also delivers training in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
Feel free to email Keith with any enquires you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org